The Brett Ward Homes Difference
At Brett Ward Homes, we take pride in keeping our building process transparent and easy to understand. We make sure that your construction phase is coordinated through each stage by an appointed project manager. Your home is also personally inspected by our Director and
Master Builder, Brett Ward at five key stages:
- Final handover
So, that’s the short version, but there’s so much more to the building process when you decide to build a luxury home with Brett Ward Homes. We remove the stress and complexity at every stage of the build, and we keep you informed with online access to all facets of your project via our secure online management system.
Our building process offers transparent, reliable services:
- Complimentary site inspection. We meet on site to discuss your custom home requirements and construction options. Features of your land (such as narrow or sloping block etc.) are discussed
- Preliminary sketch, budgeting and agreement. We provide an initial floor plan and budget estimate. For customers with existing plans, we supply a written quote within ten days. We also complete a Preliminary Agreement, with allowances for the completion of soil testing and contour surveys
- Design. We engage the best and most experienced architect or drafter for the style of home you have in mind. We then work as a team to deliver you optimal design service
- Tendering process. We prepare a budget estimate or quote to cover all work on your site and all other inclusions
- Tender acceptance. It is at this time that we sit down with you to discuss changes and additions to your project prior to your approval to proceed
- Signing of contracts. The contract and building specification are prepared for you to sign. We develop a timeline and establish a start date
- Construction work commences. We provide regular updates and arrange site meetings if they’re required
- Handover. We carry out a detailed inspection of the completed work with you and make any rectifications prior to initial acceptance and occupation. All third party inspections are arranged by us
- Maintenance period. We attend to any issues or correctional work during the defects liability period
What to expect from a Brett Ward Home
- High-quality services and workmanship at reasonable prices
- A 6-year guarantee on our our structural building construction
- A high sustainability 6 Star Energy Rating that is good for your wallet and the environment. We are proud to be one of the first builders in South East Queensland to implement a 6 Star Energy Rating.
- A highly trained and fully supported team at your disposal
- Premium kitchen and bathroom fittings
- Quality construction and finish that significantly boosts resale value
- We guarantee to complete every project to the our highest possible standard.
Want to learn more about a Brett Ward luxury home or custom home? We operate on The Gold Coast and in Brisbane. Please contact Brett or Kirsty today to discuss the Brett Ward Homes difference.